This page sets out some really important information to keep everyone safe whilst playing .
Please read our updated (26.3.21) Covid-19 plan. This plan contains links to the FA and Government guidance. It will be subject to adaptation and amendment as Government guidance changes and depending on where we play.
You can watch our short video on Covid safe practices here.
We have also produced a set out infographics which can be found below.
To be able to play, all players must have:
1. Registered with the club. A google form for registration can be found here.
2. Completed a parental consent to return to training A google consent form can be found here.
3. Completed the Player Code of Conduct. A google form can be found here.
3. Complete a health check form for each session. The google forms are posted to your child's session groups.
4. All children must bring their own water bottles, shin pads and hand sanitiser. They cannot be shared or borrowed from the club. A child cannot play without these items.
There can be no spectators at grassroots football but a parent should stay for safeguarding purpose. Social distancing will be in place. This is because of new first aid rules which prevents our first aiders from delivering first aid unless there is a life or limb threatening situation . We urge all parents to consider how they will adapt to this new rule. It is about children's safety so it is non-negotiable.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Welfare Officer, Debbie Sayers, if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org